Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New and thought i’d share some pictures

Rindfuss32 ยท 2009-08-28 09:46

Heres a few pictures i've taken over the last 5 years or so. I'll post even more later. Enjoy

Replies14
  1. #1TSK4152009-08-28 20:28

    Nice pictures! :scool

  2. #2Rindfuss322009-08-28 20:57

    here's a few more.

  3. #3qball2009-08-28 21:50

    nice 4100. who do you work for?

  4. #4Rindfuss322009-08-28 21:55

    The state of indiana curently.. even though sleeping all day and collecting unemployment isn't much of a job.

  5. #5Midwestern4x42009-10-10 00:52

    Who's 4100 was it? And what was the serial number.

  6. #6Lugghead2009-10-18 17:59

    I was just down in Anderson, IN (at the school) running the grove truck crane and the 108 Link Belt. The 108 is a SMOOTH running rig!! The hydraulic rig, on the other hand, had a FAST boom on her!!

  7. #7Midwestern4x42009-10-18 18:25

    Where are you from ,and what were you doing at local 103's training site.

  8. #8Rindfuss322009-10-20 09:09

    It was mafco's 4100 at us steel. I think the serial number was 41068 but its been a while.

  9. #9Midwestern4x42009-10-20 09:18

    Nice I'm oiling for wayne also. Curently sitting on the track of 41102. Gimme a shout sometime. I have a thread to post soon also. Little Eggy. 8157915435

  10. #10Geraldes2009-10-20 10:15

    Nice pics! =-) Glad i didn't take the first photo of you second post, i probably sh*t my pants then, to high xD!

  11. #11Lugghead2009-10-23 09:04

    I was there TRAINING....

  12. #12Midwestern4x42009-10-23 09:32

    You don't have a training center? Tom Check out my thread.... Enjoy they are all up.

  13. #13kosmokramer2009-11-08 23:37

    those are some cool pictures

  14. #14craneweb2009-11-16 16:13

    Beautiful piece of machinery