I have recently purchased a AMZ 50 The Machine is complete. but in rough shape. The engine is a dual fuel Nissan A12. it was sitting without a muffler or air filter for who knows how many years. as a result, the oil pan, intake and exhaust where full of water. Out of the oil pan I drained about 1 gallon of water and then oil came out. The engine was seized up. I used a huge pry bar on the flywheel teeth to loosen it up. With new oil, oil filter, spark plugs, fuel pump, carb and LPG line, it now runs great on both fuels. it doesn't even smoke. I was very surprised. My problem now is the hydraulics and electrical. two of the systems do not work. Riser Control and rear steering control. It's time consuming to figure it all out without schematics. I was wondering if anyone know were to get the schematics. I've searched the internet, without success. Any help would be appreciated .