Is there anyway to reprogram the software state for the LPH switch on the 2004 JLG 1930ES I'm working on? The anyalyzer is showing the left pothole switch down when it's up and up when it's down, which is preventing drive. I've tested and adjusted the switch, and it's working fine, tried switching the wires, but the software is reading it backwards. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Ohio What is your serial number ? Let me look into this.
Tool_king, The serial # is 0200119124. Thank you.
I'm about to call out the cavalry on this 2004 1930ES with the "Faulty Pothole State". The analyzer is showing the left pothole protection switch is up when it's down and down when it's up. I can get it to read down when it's down by putting a piece of metal over the elevation proximity sensor; but drive is still prevented. Help! My platform software is version P1.3 and the ground software is version GM1.17. Could this difference be causing the problem.
I finally figured it out. Under machine setup the ELEV.PROX. INSTALLED: was set to "0-NO". Once I changed this to "1-YES" everything went back to normal.