Lift will not move forward or reverse brakes will not release to allow movement fluid does not seem to be moving to the brake to release machine is trying to move but wheels will not release
I have a similar or the same lift, with the same problem. If it was for a customer I would have it fixed by now and give you some good info. The more I diagnosed mine the worse it got, so there it sits as yard art. Had to make a living working on customers machines not mine. I have a friend who has one that also has the same problem and he is a very good mechanic. He has not figured his out either. The company that supports these will try to sell you a new controller or in my case a transmitter and reciever, but if that is not it - your just out the money. Having said all that, if I get a chance to tackle mine, I will post results. If you get your figured out let us know. I think I have the manual I can send but I will have to dig.
Also, there seems to be noone familiar with these machines anywhere. I am not convinced it is a brake problem on mine. It may be a flow control problem on the drive motor hydrualics
I have one doing same thing. Has anyone figured out anything with this issue?
I call it a blessing, but here is what fixed mine. I put a tee in the brake release hydraulic line under the machine at the pressure reducing valve. Started it up and it worked. I suspect there was air in the line that bled out because it was trickling fluid the whole time I was installing the tee.
I was installing the tee to pressure test it.