Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Grove MZ 50 Manlift

carnut ยท 2016-05-05 13:05

I have an old Grove MZ 50 Manlift with electrical and hydraulic control problems. I can't even find the serial number on this rig, but it is a Grove MZ 50 and I need the service manual to help me get it back in operation I need the Manual if someone has one and could copy it for me or wants to sell. Dave

Replies2
  1. #1oldwhiteman2016-05-09 09:23

    Hi Dave, I have A MZ66A and the manuals are not cheap. You cannot find them anywhere. I wrote minpar who has the rights and you can get a cd containing everything including wiring and hydraulic schematics for $280.

  2. #2carnut2016-05-09 11:26

    Thanks for the information. I did find a used manual for my MZ-50 lift on the internet, but it had already been sold. It was only $50 !! Guess I will muck through the repairs for now and keep looking for the manual. Most of the hydraulics we can figure out, but the electrical is a mess. We had two pilot valves for the control valve bank that were bad and they are $1,800 each new, but I was able to find a couple on Ebay for about $500 each.