Hello , I was just wondering if anyone had Electrical Schematics, diagrams for a Grove RT-755 crane . having an issue with the outriggers not extending and the lowering thank you!
If the beams won't extend, and the jacks won't extend, I would say its the extend-retract switch on the panel in the cab, if not follow it to the floor panel, to the swivel, to the flow valve downstairs. Should all be 12v. Probably the switch bad (i get borg warner switches, but even they aren't what they used to be). If you talk nice to your local grove dealer- they may send you a copy/email of the page. They've got the parts blowups in their computers too.
Search ebay for "Grove rt700 manual"
Thank you Ok thank you for you time I will check all that tomarrow when I get back to the truck I appreciate it!
I worked on the same problem a while back, bad push button switch for "extend".