Looking for a wiring schematic for a Grove RT530e with 5.9 Cummins. I've found repair and parts manuals on EBAY but I don't think that Grove includes schematics in their manuals. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Every grove service manual I have has the wiring schematic in it. Call your local grove dealer and see if they'll fax or email the wiring schematic. I buy a fair amount of parts so it may be different but they're usually more then happy to email/fax parts breakdowns or wiring schematics. And if they didn't I'd find a dealer that did and buy my parts from them.
Thanks for the reply, I think I've figured it out. From my experience it doesn't really matter how many parts I buy from the dealer, as an independent mechanic the shop is usually very hesitant to give out any info. There are always exceptions but generally speaking they want to sent their mechanic out and to a certain extent I can understand that.