Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Grove RT9130 Brakes – need help

Nige · 2012-11-23 08:07

We have a 2008 RT9130 that is down needing a brake rebuild. Factory is telling us that parts will be available in March 2013 if we order them now ..........!! Anyone have any other suggestions where we can acquire rotors, calipers, brake pads, and hoses..? I'm sure Grove buy the axles complete from somewhere like Clark. I'll try to find some more information from the machine about who made the axles and post it here.

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2012-11-23 11:07

    Update. The axles are made by an outfit called AxleTech out of Northern Michigan. They also supply the brakes. Anyone have any idea of an parts supplier for these brakes..?

  2. #2heavylift2012-11-23 11:51

    http://www.axletech.com/na_en/products/aftermarket.php?id=80 That is axle tech web page. For part number specific information, price and availability, or interchange data, please visit www.offhighwayplus.com – our aftermarket online ordering site. I didn't look at the site but you may find what you need on that site.

  3. #3Nige2012-11-24 08:33

    Thanks for that. My problem is that to check parts availability you need to have AxleTech Part Numbers. All I have right now are the details from the Data Plates on each axle. I did look a bit further at the brakes though. The calipers are marked Rockwell 3267-Q-1421, so maybe I should be looking for a Rockwell brake spare parts stockist...?