Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Grove SM2632e, control box not working

kckunkun ยท 2023-02-07 16:59

Hi I have a GROVE SM2632e. I was using it just the other day. Raised it up to replace a ceiling light and then the machine stopped working. The control box is now inoperative, even when the lift is plugged into the outlet. The machine has power and battery but I suspect the issue is at the control box. It can't move up or down, forward back, left right. The light does not turn on on the box when I press its power. Not exactly sure how to troubleshoot these or fix the problem. I do have a circuit tester and was testing at battery and the charger, there was power there. Also power going to the motor, but I think there's none at the control box (if I tested properly).

Replies0

No replies yet.