Title says it all: I need a PDF operator's/controls manual of the Klemm KR 806-3G - specifically, the joysticks, knobs, and buttons on it's left-side swing-out control console. It has to be exactly this model as the older or newer models may lack features or controls that this Klemm KR 806-3G uses. Not only are exterior pics of the machines going to help me reconstruct these machines in Blender for Construction/Farming/American Truck Simulator, but the manual labels out exactly what is where like buttons, gauges, lights, dials, switches, levers, knobs, engine components etc. With luck from both these resources, I should be able to construct the full thing in terms of it's big and small details. As you can see, though I already have pics of how this trailer is configured for work and transport mode, I also need diagrams of the control panel, levers, buttons, and engine block components. While you search for one, please identify this pneumatic crawler drill as this is the pneumatic crawler drill they used back in my childhood days and they're still using today on Vancouver BC projects and the Broadway Subway project. Also be sure to find it's PDF manual too, please and thank you. The manual has to look like the examples I posted below: https://cdn.mpparts.com/pdfs/Terex Front Discharge Operator Manual.pdf https://www.leeboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Rosco_Broom_Challenger_II_Manual_WEB.pdf (INSIGHT: THIS IS THE LEGO CITY 7242 STREET SWEEPER'S BASIS!) https://www.ecanet.com/uploads/files/Resources/KR-806-3G.pdf https://www.ditchwitch.com/sites/default/files/053-3130 HT275_rev2-0.pdf http://psrinc.biz/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/LB-HTC8690-MG540-Operators-Manual-1120-Section-01-2.pdf (note: this may be an upgrade of the HTC 8670 and a downgrade of the 120HT, but at least it'll give me a general heads-up on what to expect as I reconstruct this thing in Blender.)
No replies yet.