We have had this lift for years and it has been 98% reliable. It’s a 2005 I think. Well the 2 percent just takes all the wind out of the sails when it sticks its head up. Currently we will occasionally have the lift dimly flash the LED diagnostic read out really fast as if the exam isn’t getting all the voltage maybe. All characters are flashing so it looks like 8.8. There’s no up down and no drive or steer. The upper control panel shows the indicator light, selected for Ford reverse and the problem indicator on the upper control panel is also lit. No horn and not able to change from drive to left lower. I have come back to not 30 min later and it works great and we use it all day with no farther issues. Then we go back to it a week later and have the same thing over again. Please advise where to start. I do read electrical schematics just enough to get myself in trouble. I can usually follow some well enough to figure out basic stuff.
No replies yet.