Yes folks once again it is time to play.........GUESS THE PART those who have read some of my ramblings might know why I build this. And no there are no prizes and yes these are my own pictures and not 'stolen' from anywhere
clearly a hamburger presser.
I was thinking a can crusher, or a toe crusher. Depends on which on it would hit first.:tong
Actually that is not a bad idea, I could easily put 12 cans under there and crush them but alas no it is not a hamburger presser or can crusher. Perhaps it is time for another clue.
Hmm...possibly an adapter plate to mount a bobcat bucket on???
Oooooh very close but not quite, you have to consider what I would want to have on the ex, why would I want a bobcat bucket on there, when I already have 4 buckets for it? If you look very closely at the pictures there is a clue.
The only other thing I could think of would be for a pair of forks. I can't think of what the angle iron with the bolts going thru it are for tho??
I'll take a shot- You can put a cutting edge on it for fine grading and larger finish areas. The bolts are there to hold the edge on.
Guess the purpose of this: I'll go with CM1995... then at least two of us will be right or wrong. If we're both wrong... well, misery loves company. If we're right, we can share the praise and glory... However, if ATCO says it's just an area or container for blue paint, I wouldn't agree with that... :lmao ( poke, poke)... lol What ever it be... you did a nice job... :thumbsup OCR...
Container for blue paint? Naw, I can think a little more creative than that. Hmmm, don't have a clue what attaches to it. But, it does look like an adapter plate. And, given the size of it, it doesn't look like Bobcat size coupler, more like a Toro Dingo attachment size. Maybe he has a dingo bucket that he's going to turn forward and use as a shovel, or, pour concrete in stair moulds. Just a wild guess.
Looks like dried concrete inside the plate. Its sitting on what appears to be a concrete step of some kind. Is this used for shaping concrete steps or something simular? Maybe I'm wayyyyy off here...
Guess the purpose of this: Well, I was going to make another post, and basically say the same thing, but my Internet connection speed is so slow tonight... seems to take forever, just to look at "get all new posts"... you understand, right??... I'll bet, its a trowel device, to put the groves in the concrete, that the adapter is sitting on, in the first pictures.. :cool2 OCR...
Guess the purpose of this: Whoops, sorry Grader4me... I just got a new modem from StarBand, and it's supposed to be fast, but they seem to be having "issues"... and they had to do a re-point, cause they went to a different bird. Of course, they said "they were aware of the speed problems, and were working on it". OCR...
OK I know you are all dying of curiosity so I'll spill the beans, yes it is an adapter plate for dingo attachments. With the primary purpose of being able to attach the post hole digger onto the ex and use it to drill holes in places where the dingo can't get at.
Well, I got a piece of it right...Dingo attachement. Hendrick you sly dog, I don't recall you posting that you had a Dingo! But then, my memory ain't what it used to be. :tong Really nice job you did with the adapter plate.
Guess the purpose of this: Ah, I see... but no praise and glory, for the right answer... shucks!!! But again, you did a nice job... :thumbsup We have a hydraulic post hole digger, that we mount on a loader/tractor, but I've always thought it would be handy, hooked up to our Cat 312. OCR
slick
OK all praise and glory to OCR:notworthy:woohoo:salute
Eaassyyyy....his head will swell up causing him not to be able to wear his hat.. ointhead Well, I really nailed this one...Not...:Banghead
Looks good man :notworthy, now hurry up and make something else so we can start this game over!
There are things in the planning stage
Guess the purpose of this: What I meant was, no praise and glory... cause I didn't have the right answer... shucks!!! Same as above... OCR...