Here are a couple of pics of my latest acquisition. With silencing box it weighs 100KG and the little Kobelco will just lift it. I have had it hooked up to the SK005 and it will run it but will need to give it a good test run to see if it is worthwhile making up side plates, which should reduce the weight of the hammer to ~70KG, at which the 500kg ex should handle it well enough. The KX41-3v plays with the hammer nicely. The way it is set up I can use it with the quick hitch for small jobs or direct mount it onto the arm for larger jobs. Cost so far to set up and purchase AU$2500. If anyone has any tips or advice on using hammers, let me know. I have read up a bit and understand that a hammer has to be warmed up before doing heavy work and is best used in a vertical position.
No replies yet.