A little game I created, what happened to this crane. Here is a picture of the crane from August 12, 2008. You have to guess what happened to this crane this year. A. They scrapped it, dismantled it for parts B. It is currently at a job site C. They refurbished it D. They did nothing
I say B.
Nope
D ...really why bother
Dang how did you know, am I not getting something here?
A??:beatsme
Nope, that only leaves one answer C. They did refurbish it, they gave the house new paint, and new controls in the cab. Heres the picture of the Crane as of today.
Cool - happy ending.:tong Pics of the Mack in the background???
But its still in the same spot?
While that is true, if you look at the first pic the have all that crap under the crane. In the Second picture that crap is gone, and they also rotated the undercarriage on top of the 2 tracks by 90 degrees. special tool not the same Mack but it is very similar.