Featuring what is one of my personal favorite videos that I made, is this 1988 DEMAG H185 at work on a hot summer day. This machine is powered by a Cummins KTA2300C, producing 1050hp. A 16yd machine, it is show here hard at work loading 60 ton Dresser/Haulpak's in 2 quick passes. This is the first step of production in developing a mining site- to remove the clay, and no tree stands in this beasts way! YouTube - DEMAG H185 Shovel Digging Clay
Cool nice vid and pics
Cool deal, thanks for sharing. When did you shoot that?
hey mining power i though you said you worked for LCN in tamaqua.running our 285 Demag if so you should have been on my schdule and i never seen it explain this to me you bull ****er. I guarentee you wont be allowed on the new job when it starts about time someone tells everyone what a bull****er you are
Well I would like to hear the outcome of this lol Coal boss are you the super for that mine?
kool video