Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hacer compactors?

Palmer78 ยท 2011-02-25 22:41

I tried to post this in the compact equipment section but this section seems to get more traffic. There are several brand new Hacer plate compactors and jumping jacks coming up for auction at the local Ritchie Bros. Has anyone ever heard of this brand. I tried to google Hacer but could not find anything. This leads me to believe that I would probably never be able to find parts when I need them. Does anyone have any experience with Hacer?

Replies1
  1. #1diggerdave19582011-03-04 21:49

    Hey, Palmer. I went to a couple auction in Florida last month (February) and they had some "Mustang" Plate, jumping jacks, concrete Vibrators and Submersible pump and they where all NO NAME THROW-A-WAYS the engines looked like Honda but there was no name on them at all they did'nt bring over $700 and they had them every day. if i where looking to get one keep in mind that you will not be able to get any parts for them. I would guess they are from China.