Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Had some safety orange stickers made

DPete ยท 2008-12-19 18:00

Let me know if you think they're a little too much. Heh heh, burn my name into your retina

Replies9
  1. #1DPete2008-12-19 18:02

    Sorry the pics are blurry they are clear on my puter:beatsme

  2. #2tonka2008-12-19 18:04

    man thats some clean iron........................lookin good DPete!

  3. #3Copenhagen2008-12-19 18:04

    I think they are perfect! They really stand out and would be easily seen by a potential client driving by your job site. You can just tell them to look for the equipment with the bright orange stickers.

  4. #4DPete2008-12-19 18:19

    Try the middle pic again maybe the orange confuses the puter, oops guess I can't upload it twice, sorry

  5. #5Construct'O2008-12-19 18:54

    Looking good:drinkup,yea it is either blurry on my computer also,but my eyes sight isn't what it use to be either :usa

  6. #6DPete2008-12-19 19:23

    Thanks Tonka but I'd rather see em spattered with mud at least that means they're movin. I doctored a pic see if it's any better

  7. #7dirt digger2008-12-19 22:45

    i think they are great...but then again i also like wearing my blaze orange hunting cap around too it never hurts to attract attention...unless you are doig something bad

  8. #8Dwan Hall2008-12-19 23:14

    Looks great! Next time you have some printed try to see if they will do a black outline with shadow to one side.

  9. #9qball2008-12-20 01:29

    very nice. you can never be too high vis in this biz. gee whiz.