A tally handler of JCB whose extended boom gets stuck. We have changed the counter balance of the cylinder and changed the cartridge and the seal but the problem is still the same. One cylinder stops working first and another later.
Welcome to the HEF! Good to have you. Thanks for showing us your big yellow tally.
And now what should I check in this machine?
you said the cylinders would extend and get stuck. I assume they will not retract. Did you happen to check that the retract line from the directional valve was building pressure upon trying to retract?
Burst protection valve adjustment?
Could the bottom wear slides be wore out?
wear pad issue…. They should be hearing the oil pushing over circuit relief I would think.
Looks like a very dusty enviro, surrounding noise masking that? @ibadat is that a recycling place? How heavy is that current load of metal?