Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Half Fenders for an f550

Seaside LPS ยท 2008-04-05 18:17

Anyone know a good source for black poly half fenders for a 19.5 wheel. I know I have a small truck and most of you are running big rigs but I thought I would try! Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1superwrench01662008-04-05 19:44

    look at wrecker dealers and parts stores there is a company called phoenix but i cant seem to find thier website.

  2. #2digger242j2008-04-05 22:12

    Anybody looking for anything having to do with wrecker stuff would do well to look right at the sponsors buttons on this page, and check out AW Direct. Theyre one of our sponsors, and help keep the lights on here at HEF... :thumbsup

  3. #3Seaside LPS2008-04-06 09:15

    Big fan of aw Direct but they only sell the chrome half fenders I am looking for poly ones so I never have to worry about polishing more chrome

  4. #4superwrench01662008-04-06 09:27

    there is a set of full single dual poly fenders on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1-PO...ryZ50466QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

  5. #5ftb2009-12-07 20:37

    Best polly fenders are made by fleet engineering! BY far the best