New to the group snd wondering if anybody could help me or has parts numbers for fuel filters and all hydraulic filters for a 97 Halla HE 360 LCH excavator. I was able to find part numbers on the oil filters but can’t find any numbers on the fuel or hydraulic filters. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Also both the inner and outer air filter.
Here’s a pic of the machine for reference. My cell is 617.543.0942
Good day I believe you have a cummins LT engine should be able to source the engine filters from the Cummins outlet. Hydraulic filters I believe are the same as Doosan-Hyundia. Kind regards Uffex
Looks very much like a Daewoo of that vintage.
IIRC Halla had an association with Hitachi in their very early days like the rams and some other hydraulic components. The pumps were Kawasaki on a Cummins engine.
Daewoo was the same way. IIRC the Solar series had a lot of Hitachi dash 1 technology.
Check in filter manufacturers catalogues and see if they list Halla.