Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

99 Bobcat X331 Excavator JOYSTICK CONTROL CHANGE, Standard to ISO

dishtech43 ยท 2023-07-17 17:41

Just got this 1999 Bobcat X331 mini Excavator. but cant run the controls. I need to change them to what Im use to.. NO block to switch. Has to be done on Hydraulic Controls going to the joysticks. Anyone know or have info in Service Manual on which hoses to swap ? Thank you..

Replies5
  1. #1uffex2023-07-18 10:25

    Good day See attached may help, keep in mind the arm & boom valve is directly above the port of the RCV (Joy stick). Have plugs ready - vent the tank - tie a cord on the two appropriate lines, use to switch over. If you need more come back. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2dishtech432023-07-18 12:30

    Thanks for info..Im going to study it today and see if I can figure it out. Looks Promising..

  3. #3dishtech432023-07-18 19:53

    Sorry , but not understanding it good enough yet.. Im sure Im over thinking it. but is it saying to change hoses on the joy sticks ? instead of the Control Valve. My control valve has 2 smaller hoses in front and behind on 2 ports.Is it this little hoses I change on valve instead of joystick. thanks for time..

  4. #4dishtech432023-07-18 22:48

    I got it fixed tonight. Thanks for your help. now I can run it..lol Awesome...

  5. #5uffex2023-07-19 03:54

    Great thanks for letting us know. Take care Uffex