Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hallamore’s Terex CC2800-1 with SuperLift

EarthRockHill ยท 2010-03-10 13:23

Currently working on a job near East Boston, Hallamore's Terex-Demag 600 ton Lattice Crane in Full Dress will be assisting in the building of a drawbridge for the next 5-7 months. I am documenting this project for the lead contractor on the job and will be shooting video as well.

Replies8
  1. #1laurent o.e.9872010-03-10 14:30

    Very nice pics ... Do you know what that column on the hook weighs and what radius he places it at ?! wow!

  2. #2EarthRockHill2010-03-10 16:59

    I am going back there tomorrow morning with a list of questions for the oiler. So I will let you know.

  3. #3qball2010-03-10 18:45

    beautiful pics, as usual. is that red or orange, my computer sucks and i cant tell.

  4. #4liebherr11602010-03-10 20:10

    Place i used to work ..we had two 2800's ..Awesome awesome cranes

  5. #5KW3182010-03-10 20:44

    Thanks Stephen, again tremendous photos! Not to hijack this thread, but I would like to add some info / photos about Hallamore and their Clydesdale's, seeing this team up close and in person makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand straight up. It's the biggest 8 hp rig I've ever seen! The wagon was built in 1899 by the Studebaker Company in Chicago, and is rated @ 10,000 lbs. :usa Also to qball , the color is orange, and I've never seen a dirty or beat up machine with their name on it. They also run a Cline prime mover, also is top shape. Looking forward to your future posts Stephen.

  6. #6EarthRockHill2010-03-10 21:17

    No need to apologize KW318 thanks for the post. I have seen the Hallamore Clydesdales trailer on the road before but never seen the wagon with the horses in person. All their trucks and cranes are spotless as are the appearance and professionalism of their employees. A top-notch well olied machine they run, for sure!

  7. #7KW3182010-03-11 02:26

    They used to be at the BIG E, not sure if they still do that fair, pretty sure they still do the Topsfield Fair. I've been down South for a few years - are they still a Mack fleet?

  8. #8EarthRockHill2010-08-15 23:48

    They are still a Mack fleet. I am making a trip to their main yard next week. More photos to come!