that is a draft tube at the dam we are building...using lr1750's to first move the lg1550, as well to install the main boom....
thats awesome, do they have to scale load charts?
The scale models usually come with charts from the actual crane, so with some figuring out, you could get an idea of scale weights and radii..
awesome models, i have quite a few crane models too, you can go to my website to see photos of them, i really want a lr1750, great model
You got a pile of big iron there buddy .. Biggest I sport is the AC500 with Luffer... in the peeing contest ..you got me smacked :notworthy
The AC500 is a wicked crane...Had mine with full luffer and the factory rams bled out... Well needless to say she was on her face... Not one broken piece.. One of my fav's for looking like the real crane too... nice iron bro... Got YCC rams now...
I broke the mast of my first LR1750, worked on it too long, had a pencil wedged in it, and when I went to boom up the derrick, I forgot about the pencil:Banghead...Anyway I e-mailed Carmen in Germany and she told me that they didn't do parts ... Well when the Felbermayer LR1750 upperworks module became available as a load ... I bought one... so that's where my short boom-derrick blue and yellow one came from... The LG1750 is totally solid too...
I did the same ..mine were way to tight ..I busted the eyes out of the rams
great collection, i just recently got the ycc rams for my ac500 and gmk7550, i think they are a must accessory if you get these 2 cranes