Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hammer for 13 ton

john biggins ยท 2020-08-24 11:03

Hi All changing my atlas copco 750 braker at the moment, Any suggestions as to whats the best? or is copco it? probably going to move to 1000 KG one.

Replies2
  1. #1AzIron2020-08-24 22:46

    Depends on the dealer but I think copco sold out to epiroc I have always bleed npk orange our dealer as of late has really sucked but that's par for the course but I will still continue to buy npk it's old school but I would look for an 8x I think there in the 2500 lbs category I have 2 7x and a 4x and they are bulleit proof I rebuilt one 7x last year new sleeves and piston blus tool bushings I was out the door for abou 15 grand and had a new hammer at a 3rd the cost of new or even well used My.02

  2. #2JinFung2020-08-29 10:46

    which price is better between NPK and ATLAS COPCO?