Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco SK235SRLC Loss of power Left Track and dipper dig.

Mike 138 ยท 2020-08-24 09:05

Kebelco Excavator the left track will not move the machine with the weight on it. raise it up and it moves fine. Dipper also has no power to dig but is dk to extend. all other machine functions are normal. checked pilot preasure good. Main pump #1 And #2 are good. I need to look at the hyd accessories pedal to see if it is stuck.

Replies10
  1. #1Kyle Helmke2020-08-25 04:14

    Swap your P1/P2 PSV if the psv is bad the issue will change tracks. The left track should be on P2

  2. #2Mike 1382020-08-27 18:46

    Thank you Kyle, I tryed that today the left track still hade no power. I rechecked the main pump preasure pump 1 preasure is good but pump 2 only had 1500 psi. i am going to remove the regulator off that pump tomorrow. Last week i tested that pump and it had 400 psi. something is going on with this pump. any other ideas.

  3. #3Kyle Helmke2020-08-27 21:05

    Swap your p1 and P2 unloader PSV's. If the unloader is not working the pump will not be able to make pressure. They will call it a bypass cut spool in the manual.

  4. #4Kyle Helmke2020-08-27 21:06

    What generation sk235 is it -8 -9 or older like dynamic acera

  5. #5Mike 1382020-08-28 12:44

    Kyle, there is no series on this machine YU01- 00298 THE MODEL IS SR235 SR. I SWITCHED p1 and p2 same problem p1 still has 5000 psi and p1 is 1500 psi the only thing that is different is that the machine bugs when I use any function.

  6. #6Kyle Helmke2020-08-28 16:17

    Did you switch the wiring or the psv itself

  7. #7Kobelco ireland2020-08-28 16:39

    Hi Mike if you remove the belly plates under hydraulic tank and find the solenoid block. There will be 7 solenoids on it. Look at tags on the wires and find psv-a and psv-c. Remove both solenoids valves and swap positions in block. If wire tags are faded or gone them turn on ignition and unplug solenoids one by one till you find arm recirculation (psv-a) and straight travel(psv-c).

  8. #8Mike 1382020-08-28 19:49

    Kyle, there is only one PSV on this pump. I did check the voltage that the connector it was 27 volts running. I video the error code history and ran the diagnostic and video that. The forum won't let me down load it to you a will try to do it from you post. Thank you,Mjke.

  9. #9Kyle Helmke2020-08-29 21:11

    There should be two one will be turned backwards toward the engine

  10. #10Mike 1382020-08-30 13:38

    Thank you Kyle, I will check this out this week. Do you know the ohm value for these solenoids.