Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

hammer for mini X

DIXIE ยท 2005-08-09 21:55

Anyone Ever Use A Hammer On Their Mini Could Not Believe How Good It Hit Thought I Was Taking A Chance By Getting The Hammer To But Was Very Inpressed Well Worth The 3 Grann At 70 Dollars Per Hopefully It Will Pay Its Self Off Soonner Then Later

Replies2
  1. #1Nac2005-08-11 20:02

    Yes I have a hammer for my pc-45 ut it cost almost 10,000 What size machine do you have and what hammer size/brand?

  2. #2DIXIE2005-08-11 21:50

    nac Nac i have a case cx31 B its a closed cab mini with a Edge hydraulic breaker Just got started on my own 3mouth ago doing good so far happy with everthing if I can still say that in 2 years that will be good I got a coulpe other things [2] 3inch moles for boring driveways and a little drop plow with trecher so far have way to much work need 1 more mini trying to wait til the first of the year before I get it