Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case Cx 31b

DIXIE ยท 2005-08-06 23:27

Just Bought A Case Cx31b And I Love It Anyone Else Have One Of These Units It Run Great

Replies5
  1. #1cat3202005-08-07 09:46

    Congrats on the new purchase ,you will have to get some pics of her.

  2. #2Steve Frazier2005-08-07 11:08

    Welcome to HeavyEquipmentForums Fell free to post some pictures of your new machine, we'd love to see some working shots!! Good luck with it!

  3. #3DIXIE2005-08-10 19:19

    pics As Soon As I Get Pics I Will Post Them Very Happy With The Machine So Far Anyone I Here In Buisnes For Them Selfs Doing Cable Work Have A Chance To Pick A Bunch Up .

  4. #4DIXIE2005-08-10 19:20

    pics As Soon As I Get Pics I Will Post Them Very Happy With The Machine So Far Anyone In Here In Buisnes For Them Selfs Doing Cable Work Have A Chance To Pick A Bunch Up .

  5. #5KSSS2006-12-17 16:25

    How has your CASE mini been running? I liked the B series much better than the first series of machines. Very comfortable and the way the swing boom moves left and right is a great idea. I ended up with a Takeuchi which I have been happy with but I take nothing away from the Kobelco/CASE mini ex.