I'm not sure where to post this tool I've started to sell. I'll start here and if I need to move it or delete it let me know :This U.S.A. shop built patented 10" x 5/8" zinc coated metal tool {it's silver-- not brass or copper**is a must for any tool box or shop. Have you ever had a job where you needed to put a clamp, nut, or bolt on something that was just out of reach of your fingers or another bulky tool? Well this tool will make that job easy. Just simply put that nut, clamp, bolt, etc. on one end and then tighten the nut on the other end to secure. Jaw will open to just a little over 1 1/8". Endless applications. Farm, auto, truck, aviation, boats, atv, utv, snowmobiles, motorcycles, mowers, plumbing, lawn and garden, or just around the house. "For An Out Of Reach Grasp"! You will not be disappointed. Only $4.00 to ship one clamp, $5 to ship 2, $6.00 to ship three clamps, and $7.00 to ship four to 12 clamps. Cash, check, {personal may delay shipment** or pay-pal. Nuts and clamps not included. This is a hobby and not a business. You order from me. I usually have 1 or 2 on e-bay {crtwocyl**.If you are afraid this is some kind of scam you can check my e-bay feed-back. You can watch a short video on You Tube. You should be able to find it under: "Cool hose clamp tool found on Craig's List with blooper." 641-751-9980
You might want to run your post by the moderators as it might be considered advertising, but you've sold me already. Had a job today that I had to use the near useless needle nose vise grips to hold the nuts. This would have been perfect.
Well, we allow all members, even vendors and all manner of peddlers to make an "introductory post" to show their wares, this thread would apply to that definition. I just find it curious about the utube video, to search a tool found on craigs list with a blooper, the word "blooper" is certainly a unique word to use to sell a product, never seen that approach before.
Just ordered one. Will give a mechanic's review of it when it comes in. Maybe it will be as good as the digital test light I keep wanting to find under my tree
Looks like it could be handy. I always keep super glue around and glue the nut to my finger in those tight places
What the H** took us intelligent people so long to come up with this?Great idea and I am trying to think what I did over the years to solve my dilemma when I needed this?I have magnets on extensions which are a help sometimes but this would be handy indeed.Ron G
Does look like a good idea, I often used a bit of duct tape to hold a nut in the end of wrench to reach in tight places, that does not work too good in oily places. This tool would.
That's pretty slick! I like it! It would be even cooler if a "90 degree" version was available also. I understand that the concept would have to be modified a bit but there have been many times that I have had to reach directly up or down.
I was thinkin' the exact same thing Kev..
...we can put a man on the Moon! ...but it would still take Ten Years. ...to figure out we need to put Wheels on luggage! "
[/COLORo Love the super glue idea x ....went to the Moon (?) before? the technology of the Electric 'typewriter. ...?...
I remember when 3 wheeler ATVs came out the RR had them. How many died before they figured they Need another wheel in front
The real problem wasn't the "lack" of the forth wheel it was the empty space between the ears of too many operators. Just like riding a motorcycle with a sidecar takes a little thought into the proper handling of the outfit. I've done that since the early `90's and over 100,000 miles. Last I knew I was still alive.
Tragically, there are still too many dying, even with the fourth wheel.
They solved most of the problems with people getting killed on four wheels, now they have a steering wheel, roll cage and you slide into a seat rather than throw your leg over the seat, they come with seat belts too and doors, some call them UTV's instead of ATV's, just a different vowel was all that was needed. Some have upgraded still to the WTV, which is short for Watching TV and the sport I love the most, you can do it from within the comfort of your easy chair, then you can watch the ATV's competition on TV where all the nuts of the world try to kill themselves in races and things as I sit and wonder just how many of them actually have to run those machines every day, in all kinds of weather, in mud up their butts working for a living instead of playing with them for prize money. Great looking invention by the way, how about angled and 90 degree versions? While we're at it, can you make the camera version as well, with the camera on the end so I can see if the nut is lined up straight to the bolt??
C&C Handee Clamp LLC. This U.S.A. shop built tool is brought to you by C & C Handee Clamp™ LLC. The Handee Clamp™ is a must for any tool box or shop. Have you ever had a job where you needed to put a clamp, nut, or bolt on something that was just out of reach of your fingers or another bulky tool? Well this tool will make that job easy. Just simply put that nut, clamp, bolt, etc. on one end and then tighten the nut on the other end to secure. Jaw will open to just a little over 1 1/8". Endless applications—Farm, auto, truck, aviation, boats, ATV, UTV, snowmobiles, motorcycles, mowers, plumbing, lawn and garden, or just around the house. "For an Out of Reach Grasp!” You will not be disappointed. Only $4.00 to ship one clamp, $5 to ship two, $6.00 to ship three, and $7.00 to ship four to twelve clamps. Cash, check, {personal may delay shipment** or pay-pal. Nuts and clamps not included. The Handee Clamp™ measures 10” x 5/8” and is zinc coated. Please leave your name and a phone number or I will not respond! The Handee Clamp™ can also be found on e-bay {seller name: crtwocyl**. Feel free to check my e-bay feedback for ease of mind. $12 each. To order: [email protected]
Had one delivered recently. Very well made and does just what it says. Not a tool you will use every day, but very handy when you need it. I have used it already refitting a cover on my engcon tilt rotator. The tiny nuts were factory fitted and now when I come to refit after changing a hose it was near impossible, but this made it easy. Graham
It does look like it could be useful in some applications.
I usually wrap a nut, with a small piece of paper towel, or napkin, just enough to hold it in a box end wrench or socket. No real need to re-invent the wheel, here, and don't necessarily need another tool to keep track of. Now if the OP wants to send me a free one, or a half a dozen, I'll give him a free fair review...
I would got one if it would work good on the clamps.