Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hanix 15a servo controls not working

Dna landscapes · 2020-02-20 15:31

Hello new to this forum. We have an intermittent problem with our hanix h15a 1995 mini digger 5000hrs. The engine starts runs fine, the tracks and blade also work fine. For some reason the servo controls stopped working, no power to boom arm, bucket or swing. The problem occurred a week ago and 1 hour of trying and miracle the controls stared working. The machine has been working constantly for 2 more weeks after this no problems and now is stuck on a job as we can’t move the arm/bucket again. Thought it may be the safety switch for the servo controls? I have an electrician coming tomorrow to check the fuses and may be able to test the switch. Also thought it may be the ignition switch as if I remember right the key has to be turned in the on position for the boom to work but the engine will still run if the key is in the off position. Any one else experience any issues like mine and possible solutions to fix much appreciated.

Replies1
  1. #1stefanT2024-05-05 14:15

    Hi, just came across your question. I've got an H15a and had the same problem. Turned out that the safety switch thin internal operating rod had broken. I'm still trying to find a replacement 8^( Did you get yors sorted out? Regards Stefan