I am having problem with Hanomag 33C,it doesn't move with enough power, gearbox and torque converter has normal pressure, all oil changed, machine was moving bit better when it is warm, cardan from torque converter doesn't rotate gearbox so problem looks to be in torque converter, it was on repairing and all inside like new, what can be problem ? Any advice or someone experience will be good to hear
what were the pressures? suction tube in bottom of g312 515 powershift cracked or loose hose sucking air? check the converter valves on housing
Suddenly all become good.. I forgot about pressure it was long time ago but it was according service manual and flow even I measured all was good.
I’m trying to find a service manual on a Hanomag 44c I just got. Any suggestions? Thank you
Isn't the same as Massey Ferguson 44C? If so Agco may have a manual. There was a manual look up on their website.