I bought a massey ferguson hanomag 44c wheel loader about month ago has had every wire removed.it still runs like a top only has 100 hours on motor fires right up but was wanting to service trans and converter but cant find much on doing so no manuals on line any help would be greatly app. Trying to change converter fluid cause it has lots of water in it. And would like to get gauges working again. I don't expect a free manual gladly would pay just cant find service manual or operators manual for download online.
Hey Nate! We're you still having Trans issues on your Hanomag 44c? We're you still looking for a wiring diagram, etc? If not, how has this machine been working out for you, just curious as I just purchased a 44c that had the same issues? Thanks, Brian
It is great now there is a couple things it can be.i also have a factory service tec manual for trans and converter trans a must have i can send you a copy if you still need ?
Man Nate, Thanks, That would be Fantastic, as I'm a lost without a service manual. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks. Who do you go thru for new parts?
Natefreebird, I sent you an email and pm regarding the Massey Ferguson Hanomag 44C Service Manual as I desperately need to get this loader operational again, soon. I'm willing to take care of any costs for your time or expenses. Be let me know if you can send me copies of your Hanomag Service Information. Thanks a lot Nate!
Good Evening Gentlemen...I'm having trouble with my Massey Ferguson Hanomag 44C Wheel Loader, it had been leaking oil, I assumed engine oil but it was not. The next time I started it, it would not move an inch and I have no Getriebe/Gearbox oil pressure. The Transmission dipstick reads full but I don't know if this is the transmission, torque convertor, or something else. It's on the left side by where the machine articulates, and there's a sticker saying to check it hot, which I don't want to try when I have no gearbox oil pressure but it's full on the dipstick anyways. My question is what oil is the gearbox/ transmission pressure Guage reading and where do I check and add oil to it? I'm completely unfamiliar with these Massey Ferguson 44C / Hanomag B11C Loaders and would really appreciate some advice about this matter...Does Anyone Have A Massey Ferguson 44C or Hanomag B11C Service Manual Or Transmission Manual PDF or Paper Copy They'd Like To Sell?
Hey Nate or someone else who has the Hanomag service manual? I am interested in buying a copy of the manual. I have a problem with the machine 44D hydraulics (arm lift does not work) and i think that can help me lot. Thank you in advance.
i have a parts manual for the hanomag and may have a service manual in English and french check the torque converter pressure and shift pressure test ports there should be at least 5 ports on the machine torque input output and trans shift pressure ant hyd system pressure there is a second dipstick near your batterys for the converter checkl pluid levell there and also look under the fan for a 19mm 3/4 pipe leaking oil on top of fuel tank.
converter drain plug is over the rear diff yoke the posweshift trans calls for type a atf which has zero friction modifer so a cat to4 fluid is a must comparing atf to a oil its about 10w but i chose to run a 30wt since my machine was really worn and i need all the line pressure i can get. hook to the test port i have some adaptors with a long hose and shift into each gear to see where the pressure loss is located.
Thanks for all your advice, 70 eliminator! Just a few other questions, do you have the parts manuals as pdfs? Would you be able to copy the locations of the test ports you've described above? I don't think I need to open the 3000psi port, as my transmission issues are all with the lower psi pump. The previous owner installed a belt driven gear pump for the torque converter and it's loosing it's prime after sitting because it's like 2.5feet above the reservoir/gearbox oil. Any suggestions as to reprising this pump, I'm installing a swinging check valve in the lower end of the suction line, to try to eliminate these issues. Thanks a lot for the advice, Brian
I have a parts list and and this list can be found easily on the Internet,but I would like to get the service manual. Would it be possible to buy from a pdf copy, preferably in the English language? Thank you in advance , Janne
I have the transmission pdf that Natefreebird was kind enough to send me, Send me a pm if you'd like a copy, JTo!
Hey 70 eliminator...Did you just fab up adapters with hydraulic fittings? Could you provide me with any size information or some pics with a brief description? Thanks again 70 eliminator!
no they are german quick disconnects you just snap a coupler on it you gould just buy one connector and move it beteween holes but I just put one on each and I can quickly swap through the options its just like an air coupler for the impact except for hydraulic. belt driven charge pump?? interestingfix he must have killed the old one .. mine has to lift oil about 22 inches and on a cold day it whines since I chose 30 wt brass check valve sounds like a good idea. but if you can swing it a soft seat valve might be better for when its parked a month straight. less drain back but thoise often have a crack pressure might make it harder on the charge pump. I have a service manual on the majority of the machine but much of it wont apply to the 44 are your final drives in the wheel or inboard?? I did find an operators manual and its for the 33c explains fluids clearly . did you find the dipstick for your torque converter??
Yes, I am very interested in that PDF, but I don't know how i can send pm for you BikerBri. Thank you.
Hey JTo...I sent you a PM with the manual pdf link. Click on your profile name to read it and you can always click on another members profile name and select send message to pm/private message them. How this helps. Later on, BikerBri...Brian
Hi BikerBri, I would very much appreciate a link to the Hanomag pdf manual. I will send you a PM also Regards Tom
Hello, Please help with advice about hanomag 44 c about low pressure in gearbox Can you help me please with an advice-service manual? I changed 3 driving pumps but pressure on the exit of pump is 4 bar...at all 3 the same...i think something else is not working but don't know what to do. Thank you.
internal leakage of clutch packs or clogged relief valve?
Hi I would like a copy of the gearbox and torque convertor service manual on the 44C Do any of you have a copy for me please ?
Where are the pressure test points situated for forward and reverse clutch packs ? What should the pressure be ?
Svp, si vous obtenez ce pdf, veuillez m'envoyer une copie merci
Bonjour, svp, j'ai besoin du manuel HANOMAG 44C. mail: [email protected]
Même fuite dans la boite convertisseur, svp avez vous trouvez une solution?
I just got delivery of a ** 44C and notice a difference from the spec sheet which indicated four-cylinder although I have a six cylinder as the original engine…. How would I be able to get some manuals for this and figure this machine out? Let me know thank you.
Hi, I have a hanomag 44c loader i need a service manual can someone send me a pdf in English Please? Thanks-Steve