Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Happy Holidays

Born2clearcut ยท 2017-12-21 09:48

Happy Holidays to all at HEF . Hope everyone has a happy and safe holidays. Enjoy all!

Replies12
  1. #1Hallback2017-12-21 10:00

    Thank ya sir, May you and everyone else have a Merry Christmas & enjoy what we have.

  2. #2Hobbytime2017-12-21 17:43
  3. #3funwithfuel2017-12-22 07:33

    Merry Christmas

  4. #4diamondtguy2017-12-24 23:26

    Happy Holidays to all.......be safe

  5. #5Blk prince2017-12-31 23:31

    Happy New Year to all. Really hope 2018 starts off well. 2017 came to a sad conclusion for many

  6. #6Bumpsteer2017-12-31 23:50

    Yes, '17 was a rough one. Wishing everyone the best in 2018. Ed

  7. #7mitch5042018-01-01 00:30

    Yeah, I think I would do something drastic if I knew I had to repeat 2017.

  8. #8dirty4fun2018-01-01 06:09

    Happy New Year to everyone!

  9. #9kshansen2018-01-01 07:51

    funwithfuel, have you been tattling to Santa about my welding ? Tell him I already have three grinders and a big can of body filler, works good to fill in to low spots and grinds off faster too!

  10. #10Hallback2018-01-01 09:14

    What was so bad about 17? We got a regime change, the best timber markets in 25 years, opportunity, optimism and are alive to do something with it!

  11. #11John Shipp2018-01-03 00:18

    Some of my best looking welds are under body filler, too!

  12. #12funwithfuel2018-01-03 10:53

    I got no room to snitch on anybody's welds. Some days I can run a bead upside down standing on my head, others, everything I strike an arc too looks like birdshit.