Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Happy holidays

Welder Dave · 2021-12-24 17:58

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I'm slowly improving and looking forward to next year. I go for a PET scan on Jan. 19 that will show how much (or little) cancer is in my body. I'm also doing a trial on a different cancer treatment. It has been around for a long time but just recently came back on the market. It caused birth defects in some pregnant patients but I won't be having any kids. I trust my Dr. and will definately stop taking it if there are any side effects. I am getting better but it's tough recovering from the stem cell transplant. It can take up to a year but about 3 month's is the norm. It zaps all your energy.

Replies10
  1. #1Camshawn2021-12-24 20:56

    Merry Christmas Dave. May you continue to get better! Cam

  2. #2John Shipp2021-12-25 09:48

    All the best there Dave and all forum goers. A toast to peace and prosperity for the coming year.

  3. #3DB22021-12-25 10:14

    Good luck in your battle Dave. All the best in ‘22!

  4. #4seatwarmer2021-12-25 10:59

    HAng in there Dave, and enjoy live

  5. #5camptramp2021-12-25 11:16

    When the going gets Tough , the Tough get going . Keep up the good fight . Were all hoping for a good outcome Dave . All the best for a Happy New Year in '22 .

  6. #6Welder Dave2021-12-30 18:04

    Thanks guys. I'm hanging in there but a little depressed that I can't eat what I'd like. Taste buds are still screwy with a lot of stuff. Get a little tired of the same thing over and over.

  7. #7crane operator2021-12-30 23:19

    Happy new year Dave. Good to hear of the progress. One day at a time.

  8. #8boaterri2021-12-31 07:37

    May your New Year be better than the past year......

  9. #9djordje12022-01-01 12:43

    Happy New year Best wishes

  10. #10zhkent2022-01-02 23:00

    Happy New Year!