Does anyone know what wire or wires need to be power and ground??
Google Ford VSG411 service manual. There is info out there.
http://www.pittauto.com/customer/piauel/pdf/ford/194-294 VSG411.pdf Is page 46 ( 02-11 inside the manual) what you need? I have all kinds of info on these as they apply to gensets but it is arranged haphazardly. Tell us more about what you have and pictures from further back so I can know if the module resembles anything I have info on. Where is the wiring harness?
This is in a Tennant 8200 sweeper. I have the harness that it plugs into. I'll post more pics in the am.
More pics attatched the 4 wires in pic are the only ones from computer that don't connect elsewhere.
More pics attatched the 4 wires in pic are the only ones from computer that don't connect elsewhere.
Were you able to see the schematic page of the service manual link I posted? The center pin of the ignition coils is usually +12v. There will be a splice in it up the harness which is where the switched ignition comes in. It also has the next page with wire numbers and colors. Not sure if yours matches up or not.
Thanks that is the correct diagram. I have spark but it will not fire. Even on starting fluid it won't even pop. Everything test good except the coolant sensor. Also when I checked the spark it was an orange spark. Could it be too weak of spark to fire?
I don't know about that. I had one that was not firing but had a very weak intermittent spark. I had to replace the whole brain that you have pictured there. The coil pack was fine. That brain cost big bucks. And it is non-returnable electronics. But don't depend on my experience alone, because the one I did this to was much newer than the one you have pictured, and the brain was a completely different part number.