Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Happy Thanksgiving to my HEF brothers and sisters!

Vetech63 ยท 2023-11-23 11:03
Replies9
  1. #1Vetech632023-11-23 11:06
  2. #2Old Doug2023-11-23 11:06

    Happy Thanksgiving

  3. #3Labparamour2023-11-23 11:37

    Happy Thanksgiving! Blessings to you and your family!

  4. #4caseloader2023-11-23 12:41

    Happy turkey day!!!

  5. #5_Weldman_2023-11-23 14:14

    Happy 4th of July from your current Commander in Chief

  6. #6Shimmy12023-11-23 17:00

    Good Lord man......have you no shame at all?? Happy Thanksgiving anyway lol.

  7. #7funwithfuel2023-11-23 18:48

    Happy Thanksgiving guys.

  8. #8crane operator2023-11-24 10:13

    Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope you all have a great weekend, and that none of you are suffering too much from excess turkey. The Lions lost yesterday- which is too bad, I love a underdog story and Dan Campbell is a riot. The Cowboys won- which is also too bad, its always a good day when dallas loses. And the only game I actually watched, was last nights 49rs/ seahawks game, which was a good game. I gave all the guys today off, we're going to go back at it monday, and I'm debating how much I'm doing myself today. Probably need to go work off some turkey.

  9. #9Tags2023-11-24 10:56

    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!