Was wondering does any one feel the same as I do after being off for the winter having problems getting back into the groove ?.. Maybe it's because it's still cold and wet in upstate NY..:beatsme
Trust me, your not alone! I was working hard and steady until the middle of january. Managed to drop about 10 pounds, back to where I should be. Then 2 months of watching it snow and sitting around eating, and I'm right back where I started from, very discouraging!
Thanks, This is therapy which I also need..
winter north Worked up north years ago, had to make it good in the summer, loved to fish icefish,hunt,ski,snowmoble, but moved to the south, i have had over 20 yrs with less than a week each year lost due to weather and those were mostly paid leave, i don't no how ya'll do it anymore up north in the winter months, heating oil, snow tires, winter clothes,etc. I would go nuts if i moved back now with the other half, finding me work and me wanting to hunt and fish, direct tv, cable, but i will have to stay here for now living 6 miles from the ICW and 8 miles to the office/shop, it's almost swimsuit season!!!!!!!!!
You are lucky sheepfoot, I say it every year that I will move South but I love Boston!!!! BIGDAN315 think about summer only two months left :drinkup:cool2
Chico, I know it's early yet and the ground is still saturated with water in allot of areas. I have over a months worth of work lined up allready. I don't think I have ever had so much work so early, counting my blessings of course. It's one of those questions ,do I take a chance and try to get some of these jobs done with the conditions the way they are? Or be patiant and wait another month ? I Do stone driveway repairs, just one of the things I do,which can be done even now so I do those when available But as far as underground stuff thats a diff. story. You know what I am talking about I am sure. Just got another 4" of snow a couple of days ago..How depressing.. . Warming back up again but it just makes things sloppyer. OH well, nature of the beast I guess kinda like farming .
BIGDAN315 It must feel like summer in upstate NY. You should be in your summer groove by now:drinkup Boston weather has been nice
Chico, Yes the weather has been great for most of the whole month of April. and I have been in high gear as well, buisy month so far....:drinkup