Who has the hardest hitting hydraulic breaker for large excavators to use underwater? I was in Florida on a job and saw a breaker in action underwater, and it was pretty freaking awesome. I didn't even think about being able to use them this way. I will try to figure out how to upload a video I took of it. The brand was Construction Attachments . I already own some of their skid steer attachments, but wasn't sure how their breakers stood up to brands like Maverick Hammers. Any answers?
What size excavator are you thinking? When it comes to machinery one persons large excavator is another persons small shovel...lol I am trained on the entire line of NPK equipment and am a big fan of their hammers. The larger hammers all come with the fitting for underwater you would just have to buy the additional underwater kit.
I think we had NPK they worked good for underwater, but I don't know much about the other offerings.
I am a new dealer for Maverick Hammers. My company is registered in both Canada as well as the US. Our prices are at least 10 percent cheaper than the prices listed on the Maverick Hammer site. Depending on what your needs are the savings can be as high as 15 percent? We just sold a 5250 HSP for $2,000.00 cheaper than you can buy it on line, and we threw in an Auto. greaser for free, a $1,200.00 value. Total savings was $3,200.00. In Canada our price was $8.000.00 cheaper. Please check out my company. We’ve been around since 1984. Go to the links page and look for Maverick URL: www.intersat.cc E-mail: [email protected] Phone: 819 849 7700 Regards Barry Loadenthal