Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

The gym is open

ddigger ยท 2010-01-08 13:08

This was the last of the stuctures on that school demo where I found the tunnel.( ) Now its on to the next one.

Replies6
  1. #1Wolf2010-01-15 19:39

    what's your next demo job going to be, ddigger?

  2. #2ddigger2010-01-16 11:03

    Wolf, Rumor has it, The old Navel base on Skaggs Island.

  3. #3Wolf2010-01-17 16:51

    keep me posted. would love to get some photos, okay?

  4. #4Demoguy3242010-01-20 22:52

    ...

  5. #5Demoguy3242010-01-20 22:55

    Jeez, have fun on that one! environmental nightmare! there was around $1.5 mil in asbestos abatement work alone on that job, and with all the tweakers, about 5 Lb of copper on the entire site.

  6. #6ddigger2010-01-21 20:57

    Jeez, have fun on that one! environmental nightmare! there was around $1.5 mil in asbestos abatement work alone on that job, and with all the tweakers, about 5 Lb of copper on the entire site. __________________ I here you! The abatement is going on as we speak, and security is now in place.Work on the bridge is nearly completed to allow heavy loads. On this one I am going in as an owner operator, so the abatement problems, and logistics fall to others. Its amazing, I have never before seen scrap thieves willing to dig (by hand) and go below ground before. Must be a sign of the times.