Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

HardHatx – p2p equipment rental

hardhatx · 2015-08-27 19:59

I wanted to share with you the launch of our brand new online construction equipment platform - HardHatx. As I'm sure you know, the construction business sometimes feels a bit....well...let's call it "old fashioned". Technology is improving so many great products and services. Our team has been working in the construction industry - and were always wondering why technology and customer centricity never made its way to this industry. So we launched HardHatx! At HardHatx, we provide a simple and easy way to find equipment. We work with a network of vetted and trusted suppliers who are committed to providing you with the highest quality equipment – delivered on time, every time. You can learn more at www.hardhatx.com While in our beta launch we are exclusively serving the Los Angeles market. Thanks for taking the time to read. KJ/Isaac/Daniel The HardHatx team

Replies3
  1. #1lantraxco2015-08-27 20:23

    Yawn.... good luck with that....

  2. #2digger242j2015-08-27 20:44

    Welcome to heavy equipment Forums. Here's our rule regarding advertising: To help us pretend that you read and complied with the rules, I removed your other two posts.

  3. #3JNB2015-08-27 21:30

    I don't know...your approach may be more old fashioned than you think. Remember back fifteen years ago or so when you could "buy" into your "own" website full of cheap knives and camping trinkets? Yeah, the website kinda reminds me of that. Good luck.