Got it at a deal so we went ahead and scooped it up!
I guess not.
Nice machine. Looks brand new. Is it. Tell me about it and what you intend on using it for...........
Yeah it's brand new but a 2008 we got it last year with only 12hrs on it, now has around 150hrs. I was looking at the new E35 with a cab but they needed to get rid of this bad boy I guess because it was a 2008. I picked it up for 23,000 and it listed for like 34 or 35 so I decide I didn't need the the E35 and cab that bad.The only thing I don't like about it is the travel is a little slower than a 331 but I'm not out there drag racing the thing either though It will mainly be used to locate utilities out in front of my bigger hoes or do taps and run water services or repair work in treatment plants.I'm also looking at getting into doing footers and retaining walls to keep it busy with one of our skid steers an S220 when not doing utility work.
C-Cat, Looks like you made a good decision and even a better buy in my opinion. I think they are a great mini excavator. I have rented them in the past many times and never had an issue. Plenty of power, easy to transport, they absoletely sip fuel, very quiet, just an all around nice machine to own and operate. It's OK if it moves a tad bit slower than an E35, charge by the hour and play that to your advantage. ha ha............Good luck with it ...... It's a really nice machine.
Changed the oil and ran my 11 year old 334 today tearing out concrete in a warehouse. Still producing and cranks when I need her.
334's are a real good machine we ran one about 3000hrs and switched it for a 337 both did real well as far as upkeep and maintenance.
Thats a great buy!
Thanks TCM, I can definetly say I was at the right place at the right time on this one:yup
Does it have a hydraulic thumb
No the dealer didn't have one available at the time for this machine but when I get more into clearing and landscaping with it I'll get one,right now I do a lot of utility locates with it and the thumb tends to get in the way.