Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Haul Truck Stalking

Burnout ยท 2010-08-30 19:55

So I have resorted to stalking haul trucks at mines. Grabbed a few videos in recent history as well as one from another member here although he took it while standing on my Jeep so I take half credit. YouTube - Kress 200C Coal Hauler YouTube - Unit Rig Lectrahaul Water Truck and Cat 24H Grader

Replies9
  1. #1willie592010-08-30 20:19

    Neat looking haul truck burnout, haven't seen one of those before. BTW, in the first vid, who broke wind 29 seconds in. Hmm?

  2. #2Burnout2010-08-30 20:21

    Jason... I swear

  3. #3willie592010-08-30 20:25

    Ha ha ha ha

  4. #4qball2010-08-30 20:57

    burnout, old pal, you need a girlfriend.

  5. #5Burnout2010-08-30 20:58

    The broad is with me in the truck.... who do you think I told to save the truck?

  6. #6245dlc2010-08-30 21:22

    Good videos Alex those Kress trucks are pretty cool and I love that Detroit power.

  7. #7Tiny2010-08-31 09:27

    Well we need some info,How big a Detroit is that? ,how many ton at a time do they haul?And do you display any other need to stalk things, people or places

  8. #8Burnout2010-09-01 23:03

    Well there is a walkaround of the Mk 36 with the Detroit. But I don't think its hef rated if you know what I mean.

  9. #9alco2010-09-02 01:51

    Yeah, I know what you mean, and I think you may be right.