Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Have a 1994 pete with electrical issues

rioncrsn ยท 2013-07-09 21:26

It cranks fine and all the lights work, but no electrical gauges work, ac , or jake brakes any ideas???? Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1Oxbow2013-07-10 03:47

    Were it me I would start my search at the backside of the starter switch and key switch and make sure that the accessory side of the switch is working. Next would be checking fuses and relays in the fuse box. I don't believe any of the pop out button breakers supply power to the dash, but if one of them is sticking out it won't take long to find out. Good luck and hope it helps!

  2. #2sl34062013-07-10 18:10

    There is a fuse for accessories in the fuse panel behind the clutch pedal that powers the dash gauges. That would be where I would look first.

  3. #3redneckracin2013-07-25 15:17

    Check your grounds!! they cause nightmares.