I found that no any machinery made in china was posted here. How do you think of this loader, 5T level.
Advice is greatly welcomed!
It looks like a mix of everyone out there??
it says NEWSKY, but it is it not a CHENG GONG?, if so they are very basic, but cheap!
To me, it looks like the illegitimate child of a Cat and a John Deere.
Tell us more about it? Engine, transmission, hydraulics etc, what make are they?
Yes, it's ChengGong actually, but how did you figured that out? I did some PS on that photo for some reason.
It's equipped Shangchai engine, 162Kw, Pilot control, the transmission is 2F/1R. Action time: 10.7S
quite embarrassing, but learn from others' strong points to offset own weaknesses is acceptable anyway.[/QUOTE]
I disagree sino-john. You should produce a product that has strong points that make it stand on its own, regardless of other brands. Weakness in not acceptable in any form because that attribute will only result in weak sales. You have shown that you are very smart posting here on the forum by not violating the no solicitation policy, very smart indeed, now show that intelligence in your posts, weakness is not acceptable.
Yes, Willie, to any brand, the strong point is quite essential. And that is the same to our equipment: we have our strong point too. We will never stop learning to others, nor stop creating our own strong point. There is no doubt that it's hard to compete with Caterpillar or John Deer, but more and more clients chose us now. Actually, I post this thread here to communicate to people like you, who know construction machinery very well, instead of soliciting for sale.
Sino-john what is the lift capacity? bucket break out force, hydraulic pump make and delivery. is the transmission a semi auto, fully auto, or preselect.What cubic capacity is the bucket. Is there more equipment inthe range and finally how long is the company in business?
Thats more like what i meant to ask stock!!
I knew straight away my job is to know about wheel loaders........ ;-)
http://www.usachenggong.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=28 web site to these machines, but you have to register or be a member to view specs? a bit strange?
chenggong this is the main site, is it me or is their backhoe a complete rip off of a CAT E-Series??? http://www.cgloader.com/
Their roller even has Cat graphics! Looks like 'newski" is photoshopped onto the lift arm...
I say if it's a knock off or an imitation don't buy it. We're shooting ourselves in the foot by supporting crooks.
Where can you find out that graphics? give some evidence, I did not find that yet.
Thanks for concern, to this wheel loader, the Rated load is 5000kg, Bucket capacity 2.5-3.6 m3, breakout force 170kn, Working cycle time 10.7s, Rated power of engine 162KW. The transmission is Manual Transmission, stable and low fuel consumption. there are two other type, 956G&956H. Finally, the company has been in business for more than 60 years.
Oh, no, buddy, you know that the first hydraulic loader was created in 1951, by "Poclain" in France. As your logic, those famous brands like CAT are imitations of it. We produce equipment according to the market demands, people like those cheap but good quality products, that's the market! Just like many cellphones adopt the technology of Iphone, to meet people's needs. Now, you can appeal all the people of US to buy Iphone only, reject those other cellphone brands which use the same screen of Iphone, for they are imitation.
Your job is to know wheel loader, I am not understand your job, it sounds you are a researcher.
Yes, that's quite unusual. It is seldom have a sales website need to register to view their products.
Indeed, the case could be made that any wheel loader is an "imitation" of the original one, but as they say, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." I don't know anything about the technology in Iphones, and what's patented in them and what's not. If someone manufactures something, and labels it with the name of another manufacturer with the intent to deceive, that's a knock-off. We've all seen "Rolex" watches for $20. Garments with the name of professional sports teams are also an extremely popular knock-off item, and if the manufacturer hasn't paid the licensing fee to the team, that is indeed criminal. That doesn't mean some people won't still buy them. We've all heard stories though, that some Chinese manufacturers, include technology in their products that is protected by patent laws, and that they fail to properly license that technology and pay the owners of the patents. I don't know whether that's true or not, but I'm sure that's what Abscraperguy was referring to when he mentioned "crooks".
nope not a researcher, just someone who works with and deals with wheel loaders everyday
there is a difference between evolving a product to meet customer needs and requirements, but blatant copying and breaking international patents and copying intellectual property is a criminal offence. I was at the last Bauma in Germany when one Chinese manufacturer was served with notice by JCB and a Germany law Firm (who were escorted by the police) and had to remove machine from the stand and were band from selling said products in the EU for "copying" and using JCB patented intellectual property. This was so obvious it was funny but it is breaking the law the problem is many Chinese manufacturers don't see a problem with it? why?
I am not 100% up to speed on international patent laws and treaties but it seems that China is a signatory to the them http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_parties_to_international_patent_treaties However the question is what is patented, copyrighted and has registered designs (the way something looks, for example you cannot patent a wheel loader as such but you can register the design of it, so that another manufacturer cannot make an exact copy). So while ChengChong might not be breaching patents, they may be breaching registered designs. However they may make subtle design changes to side step these laws. I guess the reason that Chinese manufactures don't see a problem with copying is that the rules are not that well enforced in China and they are trying to get up to speed/catch up with western manufacturing at a rate of knots. Japan did the same thing after WW2, lots of stuff made in the 50's was copied by Japan and eventually they learnt to make them better that the original manufacturer (a good example of this is British bikes). Why did Japan copy rather than design their own? Because they needed a product quick and R and D takes time and expertise, which Japan did not have in post WW2, also they where able to produce products that people in the west where familiar with. Which is perhaps one of the reasons Chinese equipment manufacturers are copying western equipment. People look at a Chinese loader and because it looks similar to a Cat or JD, they will be more willing to buy it, thinking they are getting Cat/JD quality at a bargain price. Obviously this is not the case, long after the sweet taste of low price is forgotten, the bitter after taste of low quality remains (or something along those lines). People need to factor in costs of breakdowns when they make a machinery purchase decision, no good buying a machine at half the price if it spends half it's working life sitting in the workshop, waiting for parts which may never turn up.
After the experience I've had with the cheap Chinese parts being used by some North American manufacturers ( e.g. : CTD hubs uses made in china bearings, that failed within 500 hrs), I would steer far, far away from this kind of deal...Not saying that everything made in China is garbage but, you'd have a hard time to convince me that they can make a high quality product. And yes, that picture is doctored....so much for honesty eh !
Sino-John...any luck in kenya ? http://dailykenya.com/Thread-can-anybody-tell-me-information-about-the-construction-machinery-market
I have to admit that many products that made in China are not good as those made in western countries, especially in the field of High-tech. Some customers prefer to purchase those products made in Japan or US, we hope our own products can be made well, but what real matters is the technology, that is the choke point of "made-in-china" . China introduced some so called "new technology" from developed countries, but many real high-tech are created by our self, that's a long and hard way, but the undoubted realistic is that we are doing better and better. As to the Picture, I had mention that I did some change in the #7. It is you ignored that.
Yeah, some agents have contacted me, that works.
Its funny you mentioned the whole British bikes thing there Hendrik. My post might be a bit off topic but the Japanese did literally STEAL the motorcycle designs. Their first major theft wasn't off a British bike though, it was off a very ingenuitive East German bike made by motorcycle manufacturer MZ and lead engineer Walter Kaaden who developed a two-stroke engine for motorcycle racing. The motorcycle was way ahead of its time and dominated the races; then in the 1960s some Japanese paid off the lead racer who ran his bike off the track into their waiting arms- the Japanese manufacturer that did this was Suzuki.
I don't know whether your story is true or not, but if that is true, that manufacture is deserve to be punished. The Chinese government is beating the "copy" severely, instead of what you said . But here, I have to say that you can never judge a product "copy" rashly, what you have concerned is only the surface: they are looking similar to each other, so, one copied other. I don't know on which point CHENGGONG "copied" CAT or JOHN DEER or some other brands, I think US government is smart, they will not "shooting themselves in the foot by supporting crooks"(quote Abscraperguy in #18 ), to let CG sale their "copy products" in US market.
What the "roller" means? road roller? or what.
ya'll are bashing China and or their products. Should we not be praising them for buying up our debt and keeping our government afloat :notworthy
The loaders look like Cat G/H series rip offs too I would steer away from them. We've been using nothing but Cat and John Deere since we started. Your equipment is your lively hood, so I don't see why people are so eager to skimp out. In my opinion you get what you pay for.
There is no doubt I respect the choice of users. The quality of CAT and Deer is really good. I suppose people buy a cheap for their own reasons. There are many machinery brands in this world, and it is impossible for everyone to use CAT and Deer only.
2 forward and 1 reverse there is a good reason right there to stay away from it
With only 2 forward and 1 reverse gear I'd be selling it too, cause I wouldn't expect alot of production out of it
come on, man! different gear box use in different work environment, will you use a 10T loader on the farm? according to the feedback of customers, this machine works very well on the mine site. 2F/1R transmission is designed to use in the point-to-point work condition.
Interesting their distributor is about 20 miles from me and I've never seen or heard anything about them. USA Chenggong P.O. Box 399 Streator, IL 61364 815-674-5802 They are about 60 miles east of CAT and not far from Deere. I guess this is a good area for equipment R&D?
Less travel time for the guys with the telephoto lens cameras maybe. Interesting address. I have never seen one of these in person.
That website gave me issues when I 'registered'; I got an interesting email detailing the dealers as frauds for breaking some laws and what not, it was a while ago and I have a memory like a sieve, so I avoided any contact with it... Just my .02 cents there
Rather than praising the chinese for buying up our debt we should be bashing our government for the complete inability to control its spending. There is no revenue problem, just a spending problem.
The post above has been reported as being political in nature, which is of course, against the forum rules, as is the comment that Greg was apparently responding to, in Post #35. Let's try to stay away from that stuff. Thanks.
I disagree with you totally, nothing is built with a 2f/1R transmission anymore, and I mean nothing
I have told that this loader is greatly welcomed in the mining spot. Yes, 2F/1R is low equipment, but it has it's unique advatages. Of course, there is 4F/3R transmission models in CG.
THE FOLLOWING IS JUST MY OPINION OF THIS WHOLE THING...To "monkey" I suggest you are carefull making statements like this about America I am proud to be an American. According to your statements here it is only because of China that America is up and functioning which is nothing but "Bull". You make it sound that the Chinese paid of our National Debt and because of them it is now $000.00 and that they are runnning our country behind the curtains which again is "Bull". As an American I am sure if China disappeared today-tomorrow would still come and go on as usual! The past 10 years has been not a benefit IN MY OPINION but a time of scrutiny and actions from the United States Trade Representatives, the American Iron & Steel Institute as well as I believe some actions from the European Union back in 2008 and maybe other times I don't know.. It is also my OPININ that the Chinese were monopolizing the scrap steel trade as well as the largest purchasers of scrap Iron in the world market, what it is today I am not sure, but I can only guess. This awhile back anyway I believe the Chinese caused the price of steel to raise to such a price that our American Union and Non union companies that depended on steel to make their products, could not afford to pay the price that it was elevated to and many companies had to lay off American employees and some companies couldn't afford to keep making their products with steel prices being so high, what the situation is today about that I can only guess. I am saying all my statements are "MY OPINION" but it is what I have supported by Industry Printed Reports. So don't say we have to be thank ful to the Chinese goverment for anything reguarding the United States and especially not making statements of being pulled out of hot water by those guys. When they buy GOOD Iron from the U.S.A. and mix a bunch of alloys to increase the volume and then sell it back to us in tools that are inferior in my opinion to 'American Made' tools and recently more into the production machine market as well. We know that tools and equipment hat has been scrutinized and has to follow tight tolerances and top functunality. The United States of America as well as many European countrieslike Switzerland, United Kingdom, i/e Graet Britain and Canada, Itally just to name a few, sorry if I left you out but I can only take up som much space still take pride in what they produce. I have saved the documentation through the last several years that as I readit create these opinins of mine-I didn't pull it out of my...HAT. It's not quantity produced it's quality. So don't make the comment that China rescued the United States of America, PERIOD. Also as far as others postings, "STATING FACTS IS NOT BASHING." I felt this had to be said and I hope it is within the guidelines and I would like to continue using this sight but if I am found to be out of the quideline rules, it shouldn't be and if it is found so, I guess it had to be said.
verry well stated 4u
God Bless America"
We're pretty forgiving of members speaking their minds, even contrary to posting guidelines, unless they seem to want to make a habit of putting themselves above the rules. That having been said though, going outside of the posting guidelines often results in others doing the same in response, and that's the sort of thing that results in getting threads locked, which benefits nobody. So, once again, let's just stick with the merits of the equipment, and leave the geo-politcal economics out of it... :cool2
mate run away from Sino's company i know them they are a trading company in china , they are rebadgers of any brand they feel customers want they try and rebrand Peng Pu bulldozers (made in shanghai) they try and do it wil CG and a lot of the other major brands i have heard good news about CG wheel loaders in australia.