Part AT75359...I've checked Machine Trader, only 4 doors in the country for sale??? after making a few calls 3 of 4 are false positives...machine traders data must be old...that leaves me with 1 door in the country from Wegners however they want way to much $$ for 30 years old rusted out door with no glass...no way. My internet search for machine graveyards and used part suppliers have come up empty for doors, one parts dealer told me those machines are still going strong so used parts are hard to come by. Then I realized most junkyards probably don't have websites so the internet was not going to work. I'm reaching out to the TLB community for help, any information on local graveyards in your area would be a huge help... you or a buddy who has a broken down JD "C" or "B" with a door....maybe you have a donor machine with an extra door.... the same door was used on JD "C" and "B" models...210s 310s 410s 510s 710s......thanks for reading and happy digging
Only place I know of that sells parts anymore is here. http://www.fpsmitheq.com I used to work for a place that I know scrapped a few JD backhoes off a base. They used to keep a lot of stuff then the owner died the son took over. He scrapped everything and started over from scratch. Lots of very cool stuff got scrapped. Including some backhoes with doors.
Thanks Desertwheeler....just called them, no luck
It was worth a shot anyways.
Here is a copy and paste from Craigslist. It is an expired posting. john deere 310c loader backhoe for salvage dismantle used repair ... Feb 27, 2015 ... CALL FOR PARTS NOT LISTED 800 626 6046 WE HAVE LOTS OF CONSTRUCTION AND FORESTRY EQUIPMENT PARTS CAB ROPS ... carbondale.craigslist.org/hvd/4909920832.html The phone number is for; Schaefer Enterprises www.sewlparts.net/ 4535 State Route 3 North, P.O. Box 136, Wolf Lake, Illinois 62998 1-800-626-6046 | 618-833-5498. Home · Parts Inventory · Contact Us ... They are a reputable salvage yard about an hour and half from me.
Thanks Tinkerer, I've tried contacting Schaefer in the past, they are one of the Machine Trader search results....they won't return phone calls and or answer emails about the door....maybe I'm just a small fish and they aren't concerned....
What year is it,?
1989 jd 310c
Call early in the morning or late in the day. Maybe they will answer.