Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Having trouble with John Deer CT322 Skid Drive Sprocket removal

malibufarms ยท 2014-11-29 09:07

I am having a heck of a time getting my Jonh Deer Track Loader (CT322) drive sprocket to loosen up to take off, tried to loosen with bottle jacks and seal began to start to leak, I have the track off already, going to replace both tracks, so I am going to switch the sprockets from one side to the other,Any one have any suggestions, Thanks

Replies1
  1. #1Belooky2014-12-02 21:45

    Haven't done it on a 322, but a 332 should be just the same. Once you remove all the bolts on the sprocket you just have to work it off with a hammer and pry bar. If you were making seals leak I'm thinking you forgot a bolt or something. They will rust onto the final drive but not that tight