Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

HBM Minig grader

Super Roel ยท 2010-01-28 14:30

I found today in the German HEF a picture of a HBM mining grader . With regards , Roel .

Replies5
  1. #1cummins052010-01-28 15:26

    Kind of cool looks like it has three hoe pacs on the front

  2. #2hvy 1ton2010-01-31 15:30

    I wonder why they wouldn't just put a roller on the front?

  3. #3w2bstoned2010-01-31 22:59

    Would that be better to operate that close to the ground? What is the purpose of being so low? Mines, underground?

  4. #4Super Roel2010-02-01 07:38

    HBM Mining grader . I think se doing that for maybe all the time with a vibration pack .The underground of that mine se making that loose with a milling than moisterize it making it under profile with the grader and compact it with the vibration pack and than it is so hard like concrete .

  5. #5Super Roel2010-02-01 07:41

    It is in a calcium and salt mine and the have maybe no more room .