Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

HD6 Dozer repainted

pbean ยท 2010-10-05 21:23
Replies11
  1. #1Buckethead2010-10-05 21:37

    Nice!

  2. #2pbean2010-10-05 21:38

    Got more pics but having trouble uploading its saying the file is to big

  3. #3willie592010-10-05 22:40

    Yep, that's one of the features that has yet to be fixed since forum crashed a while back, that is, the picture re-size gizmo. You might have to re-size your pics using a pic program on your computer, then download them here. I sure hope you get it sorted out. Would love to see more pics of the HD-6 other than arse end. I spent many a days behind an HD-6 with a drill machine mounted on it.

  4. #4bill onthehill2010-10-06 07:45

    I use this to resize. Free and simple. http://pixresizer.en.softonic.com/

  5. #5pbean2010-10-06 20:41
  6. #6pbean2010-10-06 20:47

    this is a before maybe can find some better before pics

  7. #7pbean2010-10-06 20:53
  8. #8dpull2010-10-06 20:56

    Paint Job Nice Job! Looks like you took the time to clean her good before paint. dpull

  9. #9willie592010-10-06 21:02

    Dang that thing looks good pbean, nice work. I love the decals. Here ya go, an HD-6 I operated in sort of a different role. Even has that bulge in the lower part of front grille plate like yours. We had to make a cutout in it to mount the Vickers pump for the drill. Spent many hours behind that beast. :tong

  10. #10pbean2010-10-06 21:05

    Thats cool i have more working pics of it i will put on later

  11. #11alleyoop2010-12-20 02:32

    nice job