Couple of pics of new HD785-7 trucks just after assembly.
Try again Hd785
i'd take that to the prom.
Hd785-7 Nice spec trucks, VHMS,PLM,Fire Supression,Auto-Lube,Body extensions and duck tails.
Those look nice. I did an extensive amount of work on some 785-3's a few years ago. I like that set of stairs on these, that would have been nice.
Yeah those are alot nicer and I'm sure safer then the ladders we have on our 605's.
Most trucks we pdi have the diagonal steps as standard the last few years. And most now have the bottom portion below the fender hydraulically operated to ankle height so you can just walk right up to the top with tools etc, very safe .
Hi there Dr Komatsu, Im guessing you work for MKL! Have banks bought many 785s they big cat fan arnt they! Great Pics keep them coming!
Yeah, i'm with MKL . They had a HD785-7 on demo for a week and run performance and comsumption tests and were impressed. So they ordered 6 to run and monitor with the view to further units.
Nice truck, looks a little different with all the bed skirting and canopy extensions.
side view show the ducktail mod to skip
Nice shots of a very cool truck! I think the 100 ton class of haul trucks are my favorite.
Ducktail Modifications Better view of the extended tail on the truck