The FIRST problem I am having is that someone painted over my decal that has my serial number listed on it. I am being asked for that number constantly as I try to figure out what parts may cost me. I am hoping someone on here knows of a SECRET serial number location so I can get this issue resolved ASAP. The SECOND problem I am having is that the brake pedal hardly moves the master cylinder plunger at all. This lift sat out in the rain for about 3 years of no use. I am hoping someone can help me with a parts diagram & possible part numbers of this master cylinder. The THIRD problem I am having is not having a parts diagram / procedure for relining the brakes / replacing stuck / frozen wheel cylinders. I am hoping that someone on here might have a procedure with pictures. I would really like to repair & keep this machine for a good bit longer. Any positive help would be great. Thanks guys in advance!!
btw, I found the model number "V50D" buried under a very cheap paint job. I am hoping that helps a little, too.
Tells you it's a CAT 5,000 pound rated, I think the D is for diesel. Usually a serial number stamped in the steel frame, but I can't tell you where on that machine.
On the serial #. I would go on machinery trader, and try to find the closest machine to yours. Just search cat V50D. Look for engine size, cap etc. Then call the dealer up and ask for a serial #.
Thanks guys for the replies. I have sold the machine, as it was.