Have a head gasket leaking water into oil. Is there any block and gasket sealer that works? Thanks.
Take 1 small can of black pepper, 2 whole eggs, 3/4 lb. of limburger cheese, two cups of Canada Goose crap and add when radiator is boiling hot...... REALLY? Fix it.
Thanks for the recipe. I’ll try it tomorrow.
It would be best to remove the head and see what needs to be done to repair it properly. A blown head gasket can quickly erode the block and or head where it is leaking. Hopefully the crankshaft and connecting rod bearings aren't damaged from the water in the oil.
There are freeze/welsh plugs located behind the engine side cover. You need to check them first.
Airman thanks for that info. I didn’t know about the plugs inside. Have had to replace the ones on the right hand side. I’ll have to figure out how to remove the side cover.